** Recent News **
- Samples of The Leaf Cutter’s 2016 newspaper features across Canada – Postmedia’s features (in Calgary Herald, Ottawa Citizen, Vancouver Sun, Edmonton Journal, National Post, etc.) PEI Guardian, Nova Scotia – Antigonish Casket
- New novel (The Leaf Cutter) in stores & online Fall 2015 – click here to view back cover and synopsis
- 6-city cross-Canada media travel blog/book tour July 2015 – click here for listing of my media history
- Travel blog – Costa Rica living: family adventure 2014-15 – click here to view
- Watch for my upcoming humorous travel book in 2015-16 entitled “No Tranquilizers! 17,000 kms, 63 Days, 3 Kids, 1 Van“
Come on in…!
Welcome to my evolving virtual abode. The general focus here are my books and our family travel blogs (click here for our most recent blog – “2014-15 family move to Costa Rica”) – but my site also touches on other adventures and enterprises both past and forthcoming.
From climbing mountains, travelling and being a history buff to raising kids and my Beatles’ addiction… from kayaking and scuba-diving to my entrepreneurial ventures with my wife, Catharine – my writing is sourced from an array of experiences and perspectives.
(Fall 2015 – my new novel arrives!)
(Aug 2013 – in the “Maggies” – Magdalene Islands, Quebec – during our cross-Canada odyssey)
(Jan 2015 – taking a break during our Costa Rican adventure)